Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” is to Digital Tactics Ltd. Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of https://www.digitaltactics.co.uk (the “Website”).
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on the Website, submit information to it or when you otherwise update your registration details, personal information is collected by us. You may also be asked to provide personal information when subscribing for content from us via the Website.
In addition, in common with many other online services, we may use “cookies” or other devices to store and sometimes track information about you (see section entitled “cookies” below).
How do we use information about you?
We use the personal information you provide us via the Website to
- deliver tailored information or content based in the information you provide
- allow you access to members only areas
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you; and
- investigate any suspected breach of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Where and only where requested by you we will:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new products services and promotions from us; and/or
- send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new Digital Tactics Ltd., products, services and promotions from us; and/or
- share the information you provide to us with partners who may use that information to contact you by email about other services and promotions that may be of interest to you;
To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can use the facility contained in any such communication or you can edit your user profile or write to us by mail to the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
If you do opt in to receive any information by email from us or our partners about any of the relevant products, services and promotions the personal information you provided via the Website and any other personal information provided subsequently will be used by us as set out above but will also be used to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Website, services and your experience;
- assist in administering the provision of services (if any) to you
- help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Amending your information
We may ask you to register your details for certain services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those services. You may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via your account. You should make sure that you update your registered details as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
Cookies and other such devices
A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- within registration to allow you to access stored information;
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so; and/or
- to gather aggregate non personal data to help us improve the services to you. We will also use aggregate non personal data to track the success of any advertising campaigns on our Website and/or to provide to third parties anonymised demographic data provided by you to target advertising more appropriately.
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- we may pass your personal information to our partners provided that you have ticked the box that says you are happy for us to do this
- we may pass your personal information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- some general statistical information about the Website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
We do not pass on or sell your personal information to third persons for any other purpose than those set out above.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of the Website or otherwise posting your personal information on the Website. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the Website by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the Website.
Security and how do we protect your information?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at:
Website Administrator, Digital Tactics Ltd., 127a Church Road, Hove, East Sussex. United Kingdom. BN3 2AE. (Company Registration Number: 07666910, VAT Number: GB 118 5642 11).